Seasonings + Ingredients
* 5 Duck eggs
* 5 Chicken eggs
* Sugar 2 1⁄2 cups
* Jasmine Water 1 1/2 cups (or tap water)
* Water-part of the egg white 2 table spoons * Vegetable oil 1 tea spoon
* Brass cone or cone made from banana leaves (for the egg to pass through to the pan)
* Spiky stick (to shape Foi Thong in the pan)
1. Get egg yolks from chicken and duck eggs. Filter with filter cloth to remove tissues.
2. Mix egg yolks, water-part of egg white and vegetable oil together.
3. Mix Jasmine water and sugar in a brass pan and put on medium heat until the mixture boils. 4. Put the egg yolk mixture into the cone and let the mixture passes through the cone into the boiling syrup. Leave for about 1 minute until the egg is cooked. Then use spiky stick to shape Foi Thong as desired.
5. Arrange on a plate and serve.